- Be sure to have the correct
- Please wait for the bus at
- Wear your seat belt, even if
the bus is at a standstill. If you
have a child who weighs more than 40lbs but is shorter than 4'8", you
must bring your own child safety seat.
- Please, no eating, drinking,
smoking, or open alcohol containers
on the bus.
- Please don’t bring
more parcels or packages on the bus than you
can carry on your lap.
- If you are unable to care
for yourself, please bring an attendant
with you. (Attendants travel free of charge.)
- Riders five and under ride free with an adult. (limit 2)
- All buses are equipped with
wheelchair lifts, and have the
capacity for at least two wheelchairs.
- Bike rack accommodations: Two bike racks are mounted on the front of each bus. Signal the driver that you will be loading a bike and please use the inner most position.
Racks are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Passengers are responsible for unfolding the bike rack and loading, securing, and removing the bicycle from the bus, and refolding the bike rack.
Thanks for supporting our